Public Safety-Long Term Evolution (PS-LTE)
Multi-mode handheld terminals provide a means to respond more quickly and efficiently in disaster situations by providing two different types of method of wireless communication (LTE+PMR, LTE+TETRA) with one terminal. It provides voice, video, and data services based on 3GPP standards that are essential requirements for devices.
Multi-mode handheld terminals we provide are supplied to general railways and fire stations and it are used stably.
The Interactive Design delivers an intuitive user interface and easy-to-operate keys. Through the customized and rich information home page, smart keys and programmable keys, one-hand operation is secured to meet quick operation requirement for first responders in emergencies.
PS-LTE Main Function
- Broadband and Narrowband Converged
- Multiple Security Assurances
- Open APIs to Enrich Services and Applications
- Crystal Clear Critical Voice
- Quick Charging
- Customized Network Priority
- interdepartmental communication
- Police (TETRA/800MHz)
- Mountain structure (VHF/124MHz)
- Medical care (UHF/463MHz)
- Military (AM&FM/VHF&UHF)
- Fire fighting (TETRA/370MHZ)
- Railway (VHF/146-174MHz)
- Mountain structure
- Medical care
- Fire fighting